Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nightmare Before Christmas Swap Meet Haul

It was the Nightmare Before Christmas at the Swap Meet today with a few Spooktacular buys! 


Isn't this statue just frightfully fantastic?!?
I like that the headstone reads "Love Never Dies".  It reminds me of Hubby and I. Cost $1! 


Sitting Pretty Pumpkin cost $1! Sexy Legs!


Witch Candle Holders cost 2 for $1! They are so witchfully wonderful!  


Frosty is hitching a ride on Santa's Sled! Okay, actually on my Swap Meet Shopping Cart. Let me tell you, all eyes were on him! Cost $20!


He works too! Frosty is already enjoying his new home with The Frys and just loves all the attention he is getting! 


Large Frosty Mug cost $0.50. I plan on using it to hold Candy Canes. 


Tree Candle Holders cost $1. These were new in the package!


Twig Star Ornaments cost 4 for $1! They will look great on the (wo)man cave Xmas Tree. 


We already have a large Twig Star. The ornaments will go perfect with it. 


Vintage Milk Glass Dot Bowl cost $0.50! I adore Milk Glass! And the dots are so darling! 


Blue Canisters cost 3 for $3! Love these! Great buy!


Ceramic Hen cost $0.50. I plan on using it as a candle holder in the kitchen. 


Wall Iron Picture Frame cost $1! Too cute to pass up! 

 
Brother Label Maker cost $1! It might just be one of my best buys of the day! Works too!


Look how much it is going for on EBay! I like my $1 buying price much better! 

That's going to be it on my frightfully fantastic finds! Till next time my fellow frugal shoppers!

         



No comments:

Post a Comment