Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Inexpensive Christmas Decorating of 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Everywhere I go!

Look at me all proud of my holiday decorating abilities. And why wouldn't I be? I made the Fry Household into a Christmas Wonderland! With ZERO store bought items too! Except our fresh Christmas Tree was purchased at a Tree Lot. Other than that, it is all Yard Sale and Swap Meet decor baby! 

Isn't my necklace just the cutest? Hubby bought it for me when we were in San Francisco. It has the Golden Gate Bridge on it and my name. (You never know when one might forget their name.) It's not the most expensive piece of jewelry, but I absolutely adore it and want to wear it everyday. 

Okay, I just felt like sharing. That's what friends do right?

Oh my gosh! It's so Merry in here! My Kitty Elves are having a little snack. They assisted me with the holiday decorating and are now having a little treat. Notice their long tails on the lower right?

Oh Santa Claus!  I will be sure to leave some cookies and milk out for you come Christmas Eve. 

Our Festive Fireplace. I believe all the decorations on this mantel cost less than $25 total. 

A close up of our Fun Fireplace Mantel. 

Rudolph looks spiffy accesorized in his new Bling Jingle. 

A Christmas Wreath made for us by my Mother In Law. 

Beanie Baby Santa and a few Wooden Reindeer.  

You better believe it Husband! ;0)

Oh Jolly Saint Nick.      

My homemade Coffee Filter Wreath made by yours truly last year. I got the idea from thefrugalhomemaker.com. (Who I think is just fantastic.)

Displaying a few festive decorations. 

Christmas Tree Plates given to me by my Mother In Law last year. 
 
Oh Jack Frost! You are the coolest!

Our Christmas Tree of 2013! It reminds me of the trees I had while I was growing up, with lots of unique and special family ornaments. I will never have it any other way.

There is so much more festiveness to share, but that is going to be it for now.
 
You really can decorate inexpensively for the holidays.  Though, for me it requires shopping throughout the year. However, once the Holidays arrive, I am already prepared. And I like that.
 
(One of my Favorite Christmas Quotes, by The Grinch.) 
 
 
Be Merry and Bright! Happy Holidays to you and yours! 

             

        




No comments:

Post a Comment