Friday, September 25, 2015

A Halloween Tree with Flea Market Finds

It was a super hot day here in San Diego, CA. Though, I didn't let that stop me from getting my stroll on at the Sports Arena Flea Market on an early Friday morning.


Here is my Halloween Tree decorated with Flea Market Finds and 99 Cent Store items. Is there any other way for a frugal girl to decorate? Not in this Household!

Here are the goods that made it home with me on my Flea Market Trip. 


Hanging Velvet Bats were 3 for $1.00. I had them in mind for my Halloween Tree. 


Halloween Duck Tape I got with one other item at 3 for $1.00. 


Boo Hanging Sign I got with 2 other items at 3 for $1.00. 


Eek Hanging Sign I got with two other items at 3 for $1.00. 


Would you believe the Eek and Boo Hanging Signs had original tags of $19.99 each? Geez! I would of never bought them at that price. The Hanging Bats originally cost $2.50 a piece. That's still more than I would ever pay. What? I'm cheap like that! :0)

 
Sequin Pumpkin cost $1.00. It's so pretty! I plan on having it sit out for Thanksgiving. 

 
Velvet Animal Print Pumpkins cost 3 for $1.00 with one other item. They are not really my style, but they were too cute to pass up. And the price was definitely right. 


Then again, one does match this family picture that has been passed down to me. 


And the other somewhat matches this Zebra Print that I have and adore. So, maybe those Velvet Pumpkins are my style after all. ;0)


Bead Necklace cost $0.50. I really like it. 


Bead Earrings cost $0.50. Love these type of Indian Style Earrings. 


Burgundy Bead Earrings cost $0.50. All jewelry was purchased by the same Seller.


Sweater Clip cost $0.50. I don't have one of these and thought it would be a sweet addition to my wardrobe. Let's see if I ever wear it. ;0)


Water Bottle Cooler cost $0.50. I hope it works!


Corduroy Jean Jumper cost $1.00. To adorable to pass up! 


Rainbow Tutu cost $1.00. The bows along the waist band really make it. 


Well, that's going to be it on my Flea Market Haul! Not a whole bunch purchased, but there is not a whole bunch we need. Thank you for stopping by Ghouls and Gobblins! Till next time! 

      


No comments:

Post a Comment