Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dress For Success With Swap Meet Finds

You may know what Victoria's Secret is, but if you want to know Leslie's Secret, it's that she gets a majority of her cutest outfits at the Swap Meet! 


Flower Blouse cost $0.50 and Red Clutch cost $1. I've paired it with a black braided belt, black shorts and sandals. 


Here are the Clothing Items I purchased on my most recent Swap Meet trip. Not any of these items cost more than $1. I know a lot of people do not like to buy used clothing. However, It doesn't bother me. When choosing used clothing, I am in search of items that appear to be lightly worn and are not damaged. Though, sometimes I can even find items brand new with tags. Once items are brought home, they go straight to the wash. 


Gold Glitter Top cost $0.50! I paired it with a black velvet skirt and gold/black accessories. 


Long Peacock Print Dress cost $1! I paired it with a black braided belt, a black clutch and colorful dangly earrings. 


Green Shimmery Blazer cost $0.50! This might be my favorite buy of the day. I paired it with a black pencil skirt and gold/black accessories. 


Stripe Neck Tie Blouse cost $0.50. I paired it with black slacks, a zipper clutch and silver peacock earrings. 


Orange Knit Blouse cost $0.50. I paired it with denim shorts, a brown braided belt, a colorful bead necklace, a orange/brown bracelet and a colorful wrap around purse. 


Satin Blue Print Dress cost $1. I paired it with a blue/silver necklace and a turquoise clutch purse. 


Stripe Tank Top cost $0.50. I paired it with denim shorts, a bead necklace and a turquoise clutch. 

Now you know my secret! You don't have to spend lots of money to dress fashionably. Keep an open mind and try buying a thing or two second hand. You really can get so much more for your money. 


Leopard Dress cost $1!  I paired it with a bead necklace and black sandals. My Hubby really likes this one. :0)

Now I want to find a mannequin to display future outfits on my posts. I bet I can find one at the Swap Meet! ;0) Till next time! 

              





No comments:

Post a Comment