Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Country Girl's Swap Meet Haul

Many of you might not know this, but I am a Country Girl at Heart. My dream is to live on a Ranch with lots of Animals someday. And I am not only a dreamer, I make things happen. So, it is very likely that will take place. :0)


Horse Blouse cost $1 on an previous Swap Meet Haul.


Western Picture Frame cost $0.25. I have the perfect picture of my Husband and I riding horses to go in it. 


Hanging Rack cost $1. This will be perfect to hang towels or jackets. Maybe even scarves. Not exactly sure yet. 


Basket Tray cost $1. It's very sturdy and a bit heavy. 


Curtain Rods cost $0.50 each! Wow! Super good price! 


Picture Frames cost $0.50 each. These will be perfect for a wall collage I'm working on. 


Flag Candle Pail cost $0.50. It has a large candle inside. It will be perfect to use on 4th of July. 


Large Mickey Mouse Bag cost $0.25. Hey Mickey you're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! ;0)


Child Halloween Costume cost $0.25. I bought this for my Beautiful Niece. I figure since she is such an Angel all year, why not be a devil on Halloween. A very beautiful and sweet devil that is. :0)


Plastic Container cost $0.50. I'm going to use it to store our light bulbs. 


This See's Candies Bag is what we are currently using to store our light bulbs. Sorry to disappoint my fellow organizers. It shall be improved today. :0) Ugly organization shall be in the Fry household no longer! 


Over the Door Rack cost $1. Great for maximizing storage. 

That's going to be it on this post! Be sure to stop by again soon! And feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you! :0)

            


No comments:

Post a Comment