Thursday, June 13, 2013

San Diego Swap Meet Hunting

I just can't get enough of shopping at the Swap! Swap Meet Hunting Season is in! The weather is great! Not too cold, not too hot! Just right for the Hunt!


I would never hunt an owl, but a picture of an owl, that is fair game! I swooped in and got this picture for $1. Yep, you heard me right $1! 



And Mr. Who Bird is already windexed, polished and hanging pretty in our (wo)man cave. :0)



When at the Swap Meet, thirst is going to come to mind. How yummy are these Coca Cola glasses? I found one for 50 cents and the other for $1 on my most recent Swap Meet trip. A bit more than I would like to pay, but now they are the perfect set. 



How cute is this diner straw holder?  I have been wanting one of these forever. I just couldn't pass it up for $1 (straws not included). This post has got me craving a root beer float! Yum! I think I might just make one!



Why buy the cow when you can have the creamer for free? Because Mrs. Moo Cow Creamer Dispenser is worth it! That's why!  She came home with me for $1. 



I have been wanting to start a quilt collection. And this is my first colorful beauty. I really appreciate the time and skill that goes into making one. Especially since I am a Certified Knitter.  What? I have the Certification to prove it! I got skills, they're multiplying! Price was $1!  Now to just find a southwestern style ladder to hang it. 




This groovy velvet striped pillow is now sitting pretty on our sofa in the (wo)man cave. It has a metal zipper tab that says Pier1. Cost me $1. My reaction to such a deal? Priceless!



I almost purchased this mustard color velvet chair.  It was in great condition. Though, after a call and picture sent to hubby, it sadly didn't come home with me. I guess we now know who wears the pants in this relationship (I know, I'm just as shocked as you are writing that statement). The cost was $15 and I'm sure I could have negotiated some.  Oh how I now regret it. We need a chair for the spare room and the spare room curtains have mustard! Grrr... I am now going to go have a corn dog with mustard for dinner. In hopes that I can forget and have my mustard satisfaction for the evening. 

Till next time my huntresses! Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment