Friday, June 14, 2013

Secret to Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances


Don't be green with envy, but I just discovered the secret to cleaning stainless steel appliances! Yep, it was me. I'm oh so Bright in so many ways! Okay, enough of tooting my own horn! But then again, if I don't toot it who will? Toot toot!

Now back to the subject at hand. I have noticed our oak kitchen cabinets have been looking and feeling quite dull lately.  I have been meaning to spend about 15 minutes or so giving them the love and attention they oh so deserve. Though, it is one of those tasks I usually put off doing. I'm not sure why, it's not difficult. When I'm in the kitchen, maybe my attention is more focused on the delicious yummies inside the cabinets rather than their outward appearance. Like they say, it's what's inside that truly matters. ;0)


This is the Pledge Revitalizing Oil I use to 
spruce up our cabinets. It livens them up and makes them shout Party Over Here!  


All I need is this Pledge Revitalizing Oil and a sponge that I plan on tossing out afterwards (I think my bottle has seen better days). I usually like to buy the cheap sponges from the 99 cent store in packages of 6 to 8 for this task. And now all you have to do is spray one cabinet and wipe it with the sponge and move on to the next one. When it comes to cleaning, the easier it is, the better! Pretty, practical and simple. Just like me!


Not too shabby right? Maybe a little chic? I think they look much happier and are feeling less attention deprived. I'm just sorry I didn't take a before pic. Though, I hadn't planned on blogging about cleaning the kitchen cabinets, because I'm pretty sure a lot of you already know about the Pledge Revitalizing Oil. 


This shiny beauty is what I decided to blog about! I have tried all sorts of different products for cleaning stainless steel and for whatever reason nothing seems to work very well. Even if it is a product made specifically for that. The best product I found was a homemade vinegar, olive oil and water solution. But that takes time and extra effort to make. 
I want it to be easy and breezy! So, to my surprise today when some excess spray fell onto our stainless steel microwave and I wiped it off, I just couldn't believe my eyes! The Pledge Revitalizing Oil just ate through the smudges and grime with lots of ease! So then I decided to wipe down our fridge with it, wiping excess oil off with a napkin. Now our fridge is shining like a star and looking almost as good as the first day we purchased it!  I also sprayed it on some of our black appliances and it really made those gleam with delight as well! Now I have a dual purpose for this Pledge Revitalizing Oil, which makes the value of purchasing it that much more practical. 


Well, my friends. I hoped you enjoyed this post and can benefit from my magical mistakes! Now you too can make all your friends green with envy! And make your kitchen sparkle like the heart of the home it is! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment