Thursday, January 9, 2014

Craigslist Card Table Hanging Lamp


My Hubbylicious has been having his friends over on a weekly basis to play cards in our (wo)man cave. Though, the lighting in there is not too great. 

Did you say you want a new light fixture Hubsters? Your wish is my command! I crossed my arms, wiggled my nose, nodded my head, went on Craigslist and poof! I found a lamp! 



This righteous 1980's Tiffany Style Lamp was being sold for $25.  Like totally man!  


Something cool and unique is what I had in mind. And this old fashion beauty was all of that and then some! 

If you know me, I never pay asking price. I brought it on home for $20! Yah baby! 


Hopefully, Hubby and The Geek Squad will see the light! ;0)

Till next time my fellow Aces! Don't underestimate the magic of Craigslist!

   


No comments:

Post a Comment