Sunday, December 29, 2013

Say Hello to Some "Good Buys"

I found a few good buys at the Swap Meet today. As always, they didn't cost me very much either. 


Bead Candle Holders cost 2 for $1. 


So Sparkly! 


Vintage Glass Tray cost $1. I thought it would be great for my perfumes. 


Yep, I was right. 


Rose Picture Frame cost $1 (even though it was marked differently). It will be picture perfect for a wedding photo. 


Pumpkin Lights cost $1. They work too!


Scaredy Cat Candle Holder cost $0.50. Meow!


Red Wreath cost $1! This will be lovely for Valentine's Day. I might embellish it with hearts. 


Jar cost $1. I am thinking of using it for brown sugar. 


Waste Basket cost $1. Good deal. 


Vintage Crystal Vase cost $0.17! That's no typo! I was confused too! I sure paid quickly. 


Letter "L" cost $1.50. I really liked it, even though it was a bit dirty. It just needed a bit of soap and water. 


And "L" is for Leslie of course! That's my name, don't wear it out! 


Large Cookie Jar cost $1. I thought this was fantastic! I still wanted it even if it had a small chip. 


I'm going to use it for my Baking Utensils. Super cute right?!?! And I covered the chip using a brown marker. Ssshh... It will be our little secret. ;0)


Shelf Lining Roll cost $1.50. 


I layed it as drawer lining for our pots and pans drawer. I used a staple gun to keep it in place. 

That's going to be it on my good buys at the Swap Meet today. I try to only buy things I have an immediate use for. Hardly any money was spent too! Second hand is a smart way to shop! 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment