Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Holiday Swap Meet Haul

It's Leslie Marie and Tabitha Marie! One of us seems to be in a mood and it isn't me. Notice the eye roll?  I just wanted to share a photo of my Brat Cat that I love and adore. 


I made out like a Bandit with a quick trip to the Swap Meet this morning! 


How cute is this Thanksgiving Outdoor Flag? Cost $0.50! These flags cost a lot more in stores. 


Xmas Chalk Board cost $0.50. I plan on embellishing it with Xmas bells or balls.


Velvet Blue Xmas Stocking cost $0.50. This will be just lovely for my Husband Sam.

 
Valentine Stickers were FREE!


Fourth of July Holiday Sign cost $1. It will be great for the month of July on the porch. 


Fruit/Vegetable Bags cost 2 for $1. I'm a bit excited about these. I'm wondering if they will actually keep the items fresh longer. Does anyone know? If so, that will be fantastic! 


Shelf Riser cost $1. It will be great for can goods in the pantry. It's in like new condition too. 


Basket cost $1. Perfect for the pantry. 


Corn Stalk Dishes cost 2 for $1. Hubby and I love corn on the cob. These will be yummy for that. 


Wheat Grass Glass Jar cost $0.50. Love it!


White Shelf cost $1! I plan on using it in the bathroom. 


Containers for Cabinet Organization. The small ones cost $0.50 each and the large pink one cost $2.00! Awesome deals! 


Carbon Monoxide Detector cost $0.50. We shall see if it works. 

That's going to be it on this Haul. A majority of my buys are for Holiday Decorating and Home Organization.  I think I did fairly well with not much money spent. Consider buying items like this second hand. It is so much cheaper than in the stores. Till next time!  

          


No comments:

Post a Comment