Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Decorating With Flea Market Finds


Gobble Gobble! The Frys are Decorating for Fall Y'all!  Almost all items are Flea Market Finds that didn't cost more than A Dollar!  


Here is our Fall Fireplace Mantel. 


I just love this Pilgrim. He looks a lot like my Husband, just a bit of an overweight version. Sssh, don't tell him I said so. 


What a Jive Turkey! 


Pumpkin sitting pretty. 


It's Hubby and me!


Turkey Caddy. 


Happy Fall Y'all! 


Turkey is perfect as a Napkin Holder. 


Scarecrow is having a swinging good time!


Glass Pumpkin. 


My DIY Chalkboard. 


The Frys. 


Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't! 

 
The Black Crow! 


Oh my gosh Leslie! What a mess!  What? Hubby and I just enjoyed some yummy pumpkin pie. I'm keeping it real. 


Love this Colorful Turkey. 


Cute Iron Pumpkin. 


Mr. Gobble Gobble is sooo cute!


My first try on our Table Scape. I plan on adding a table runner and changing a few things. 


Love these Iron Pumpkins. I should of lit them for their photo shoot. 


Twig Pumpkin. 


Happy Harvest! 


Have I mentioned that I adore Scarecrows? Well, I so do! Here are a few. 


This one hangs on a door knob. 


This one greets visitors. 


It's Sam and Leslie!


This one has an offering. 

 
His overalls are so sweet. 


This one enjoys gardening. 


This one enjoys gardening as well. 


CFO of Flower Gloves and Rubber Boots. 


Well, hello Sunshine!


So old fashion and yet so fantastic! 

That's going to be it on my fall decorating with $1 flea market finds. You too can decorate with not much money at all spent. So don't ruffle your feathers at the idea of second hand items! 

Have a Wonderful 2013 Fall Y'all! 

         





No comments:

Post a Comment