Monday, November 4, 2013

I'll Admit, I'm A Thrifty Chick



Have I mentioned that I only live a five minute drive away from the Swap Meet? It makes it so tempting to go on the weekends. Especially because I am usually back home in two hours or less. And I just can't beat not even spending more than $10 total sometimes.  On some really fantastic items too. 


Reindeers cost 2 for $1! These are going to look great on our Fireplace Mantel for Christmas! They were my best purchase of the day. 


Turqoise Sequin Christmas Stocking cost $1. I know someone who would just love this. That's if I don't end up keeping it for myself. It might just be too pretty to part with. 


Key Storage Box cost $0.75. I have never seen one like this before. 


I think I am going to use it to keep our batteries organized. Hey, it will work. 


Happy Birthday Headband cost $0.50. I might just wear this on my birthday every year from now on. ;0)


Silverware Basket Caddy cost $1. It will be great for the pantry. 

Just a few goodies today. I really like all that I purchased. Don't be afraid to give Thrifting a try. Till next time! 

        






        


No comments:

Post a Comment