Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pantry Swap Meet Shopping

We are in the process of having a Pantry built. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! However, the pace is coming along much slower than anticipated. I'm hoping it will be worth the wait. 


Large Wicker Storage Bins cost $2 each. I think these are super nice! 


Orange Wire Basket cost $1. Great for Pantry storage. I love the color and thought it was too cute! 


Amber Colored Jar cost $1. So pretty.


Owl Poster cost $1.50. It's about 6 feet long. I think it is fantastic!


Vintage Ashtray Set cost $2. No, we don't smoke. They were just too cool to pass up. 


Small Baskets cost $1 each. They will look great in the Pantry. 


Key Sign cost $1. Keys shall never be misplaced again!


Crome Wire Basket cost $1. I might use this in the Fridge. Crome Hook cost $0.25! 


Isn't this Rustic Lamp just Terrific? Cost $4. 


Orange Bowl cost $2. It will be great for Halloween Candy. 


I think it is just groovy baby! 


Basket cost $0.50.  I think it can even be hooked onto a bike. I'm not sure how cool it will look on my mountain bike, but I might just try it. 


Picture Frame cost $1 and Milk Glass items cost $1 a piece. They are all so lovely. 


Large Flower Vase cost $1! What a great buy! It is really thick glass. 


Large Pet Bowl cost $0.50. This shall be used as our kitty water bowl. 


Colorful Baskets cost 2 for $1. I shall use them for my beauty products. 


Yellow Bead Necklace #1 cost $0.50. Love this color. 


Red, White and Blue Necklace cost $1. How adorable would this be to wear on The 4th of July? 


Yellow Bead Necklace #2 cost $1. 


Long Bead Necklace cost $1. It's going to be part of my Flapper Halloween Costume. 

That's going to be it on this Haul. Till next time! Spend wisely my friends!

          




No comments:

Post a Comment