Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Halloween Swap Meet Haul


Well, just a few a Halloween items for not much money at all. Halloween is actually my favorite holiday. I'm so excited it is almost here! 


Halloween Kitchen Towels cost $0.25 each and Halloween Candles cost $0.25 each. 


Devil Costume was free! That's my kind of bargain.  I know Hubby would enjoy seeing me in this. Only because I'm such an Angel all year of course. Geez, what were you thinking... ;0)


Sequin Dress cost $1! Holy smokes this was a fantastic buy at that price! It might just be part of my Halloween costume this year. I'm thinking of being a Flapper from the 20's. It's not fringe, but might just work. 


Orange Bin cost $2. It will be great for storing our Halloween Decorations. 


Orange Brass Planter cost $0.25! It was made in Germany. 


Cookie Press Icing Dispenser cost $0.25! Oh my! What a deal!


Basket cost $0.25. I'm going to use it in a drawer for pens. 


Moose Plaque cost $0.25. It's a little chipped, but I plan on touching it up with paint. I think it is super cute and will look great in our (wo)man cave. 


Picture Frame cost $0.25. It will be a great addition to a wall collage I'm working on. 


Gold Leaf Paint cost $0.50 each. 


Brass Candle Holder cost $0.25. I love the design. 


Greeting Cards cost $0.25 a pack. Great buy. 


Green Wallet cost $1. I use one similar that is getting old. This will replace that one. 


So much storage space. This will be perfect. :0)


Vintage Ashtray cost $0.25. This will be put outside for our visitors that smoke. 


Bathroom Robe Hook cost $0.25! Awesome deal. It was brand new in the box. 


Picture Frame Photo Album cost $1. Super neat that it can stand as a frame, but is also an album. 


Xmas Tree Container cost $0.25.  Xmas Ginger Bread Wrapping Paper cost $0.25. It had never been opened. 


Green Vintage Collinder cost $1. I already have a red, blue, pink and chrome one. So, I really didn't need to buy this. I'll admit it, I hoard collinders. ;0)


Bead Necklace cost $0.50.  I love the colors. 


Picture Frame cost $1. Perfect for my wall collage. 

That's going to be it on this haul my Trick or Treaters! Till next time!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment