Thursday, October 17, 2013

Leopard Print Swap Meet Haul

Oh how I have a love for Leopard Print! I might just do a clothing haul of all my leopard print outfits sometime soon. Here are a few of my most recent swap meet finds. 


Calvin Klein Heels cost $1! They are adorable. 


Black Purse cost $1. I like that it has a long strap attached. 


Leopard Print Bracelet cost $0.50. Too cute. 


Breast Cancer Awareness Caps cost 2 for $1. They were in like new condition. My Grandmother had breast cancer and I fully support the cause. 


Bead Necklaces cost $1 each. A necklace can really dress up any outfit. 


Spice Rack cost $1. Have I mentioned that we are building a pantry? I am so excited and I just can't hide it! I will be sure to blog about it. 


Bird Picture cost $2. This matches our bedroom perfectly. I really like how it says love on the side. 


Lampshade cost $1. It was still wrapped in plastic! I have the perfect lamp for it too. 


Angel Night Light cost $0.50. It will be great for our bedroom. 


Picture Frame cost $1. I already have a family photo in it. 

That's going to be it on this haul! Spend wisely my budget minded visitors! 
 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment