Saturday, October 5, 2013

Picture Perfect Swap Meet Haul

It sure was a day for Picture Frames at the Swap Meet! Can one really have too many picture frames? I think not. Especially if you have lots of loved ones and boy do I ever! 


Royal Blue Picture Frame cost $1. This is my favorite color and was the color of my Bridesmaids Dresses. :0)


Gold Grandmother Picture Frame cost $1. How sweet. 


Silver Flower Picture Frame cost $1. It's so pretty! 


Silver Picture Frame cost $0.50. This is for a friend of mine. 


Lady in Red Stain Glass cost $0.50. Too lovely to pass up. 


Leopard Eye Glass Case cost $0.50. I'm really into leopard print lately. 


I didn't realize until I got home that it is Dolce and Gabbana. I'm not really into name brands. I like what I like and of course it has to be in great shape. 


Brass Flower Hook cost $0.50. It's already been hung. 


Colorful Sea Shell cost $1. 


Green Canister cost $1. Don't be green with envy! ;0)


Squirrel Nut cost $1. Super cute!  

That's going to be it on this haul my Picture Perfect Pals! Till next time! :0)

          


No comments:

Post a Comment