Friday, July 12, 2013

"Light" Hearted Beauties On A Budget

This Vintage Beauty might just be one of my Favorite Flea Market Finds!


Cost was $2 for this lovely mustard lamp at the Flea Market! It didn't have the lamp shade.  Though,  I went to my moms house one day and saw this one in a pile of items she wasn't using.  The lamp shade was free.  I got it from my mama!


This orange vintage lamp was $2 at the Flea Market. It didn't have the lamp shade. I really don't like this lamp shade with it. I am in search of a vintage cylinder one. Hopefully, it is an item I can find soon. This lamp reminds me of a genie bottle. 


This stain glass floor lamp cost $3 at the Flea Market. I just adore it. It's one of my favorites. Especially because blue is my favorite color. 


This stain glass hanging light fixture was a $40 Craigslist find. I spray painted the iron black, it was a rusted brown color. I just love it. It's a fantastic piece now hanging over our kitchen island. 


This stain glass lamp was a $4 Flea Market Find. I thought the price was perfect. The odd thing is it had a wax cross necklace melted up inside the lamp shade. I didn't notice it until I got home and was cleaning it. That actually scared me a little for some reason.   


This oil style lamp is a $2 Flea Market find. I thought it was so sweet looking and the blue roses reminded me of our wedding day. 


This interesting looking tulip lamp was Free! I found the base for free at the Flea Market.  The base was originally purple. I  painted it bronze, but I'm not sure if I really like it that color. I might change it sometime soon.  My mom gave me the stain glass shade. It was a shade she was not using. 


This old fashion style floor lamp was a $15 Craigslist find. I think it goes perfect in our pirate theme (wo)man cave. 


This wood lamp was a $4 Flea Market find. I thought it was a great deal. And goes nicely in our (wo)man cave. 


This little owl lamp was a $5 Flea Market find. A bit more than I wanted to pay, but I just had to have it. I have a thing for owls. I am thinking of painting it though. Maybe turquoise. What do you think?  Any suggestions? 

It doesn't take much money at all to have an eclectic light collection.  

Well, that's going to be it on this post my "light" hearted beauties! 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment