Friday, July 5, 2013

Baby Shopping On A Baby Budget

If I were pregnant and I am not, but if I was or happen to be thinking about it... 

I would definitely shop on a Budget Baby! 


The Swap Meet and Craigslist would be my two-stop shopping spots. I would shop at the Swap Meet for the decorations and smaller items. And I would shop on Craigslist for the furniture and larger items.  You must be wise in your spending, and purchasing certain baby items brand new just doesn't make "sense or cents" to me. Here are a few Craigslist finds. 


This adorable Crib is being sold on Craigslist for $80. I adore it. I would negotiate some and see if they would consider $60. (It doesn't hurt to ask.) I would also recommend researching the crib and certain items you are interested in beforehand and making sure it is not on recall or an item that has had problems. Safety first is so important. 


This 3 in 1 Crib is also being sold for $80. I like that it can convert into a toddler bed.  A crib that converts is perfect. Knowing how fast kids grow, having one that converts would be ideal. There would be no need to rush out and buy a bed and then try to sell the crib you already have. This one also has a changing table attached with storage space. Which I think is awesome. 


How adorable is this Dresser? It is being sold on Craigslist for $20. I think it is worth every penny! I love the painted giraffe and design. And all that storage space is fantastic! I can't get enough of that. The only thing is, I might want more of a plain piece that would still function as the child got older. But then again, it is sooo cute and the price is right!


This is a turquoise leather La-Z-Boy Glider/Rocker that I purchased on Craigslist for $25. I can scratch this item off my future list! It would be a functional piece for a baby room. 


This Eddie Bauer High Chair is being sold  for $25 on Craigslist. It looks to be in perfect condition. I would negotiate and see if they would take $20. It is too cute. 


I think this Jeep Stroller is fantastic! I would definitely want one of these. (It would go perfect with my future Jeep Wrangler.) This one is being sold on Craigslist for $90. That is way more than I would pay. Though, I'm sure with some searching, one can be found for much cheaper. 


This Mini Table and Chairs is perfect! It's being sold on Craigslist for $40. I would negotiate some and see if they would consider $30 or even $25. I just heart it. 


This Playhouse is being sold on Craigslist for $70. I would negotiate some and see if they would take $50. I played in one similar growing up and I would just have to get one for my little one. How fun!


This Jungle Gym is being sold on Craigslist for $280 or best offer. Maybe they would consider $200? This would be an item that would be really hard for me to pass up. It's so cool! And I might just fit in it too. ;0)


My Captain America and I are going to make the best parents some day. And he or she is going to be a looker I tell ya! As well as have Super Powers! ;0)

Well, that's going to be it on this post. I hope I have shown you that shopping on a baby budget can be accomplished. I'm sure with some searching, a majority of these items can be found for much less too. Till next time my baby budget minded bundles of joy! :0)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment