Monday, June 10, 2013

My Sexy San Diego Swap Meet Haul

Here I am getting my Swap Meet fix on. I didn't realize I was looking so ingonito.  Emphasis on neato!  I look like I am a Swap Meet Secret Shopper. Sshh... Don't tell anyone. 
 
 
Oh how I love to shop! Shop at the Swap!  
 

It's Thanksgiving in June at the Fry household! I just couldn't pass up Mr. Gobble Gobble for $1. He is as cute as a button too!  Speaking of buttons, I don't know if you can tell or not, but he has the cutest buttons holding his wings to his body. His tag says Made in China. Someone check him for Bird Flu! Any Doctors in the house? All jokes aside, now may we all take a moment for Grace... 

 

One dollar make me Holla! ;0) How cute is this Hen Casserole Dish I bought for $1? This chick is hot stuff! Or at least will hold hot stuff. ;0)

 

I Just heart these rattan place mats that I purchased for $1 each! Don't be jealous. 

 

Gotta keep it Green. How adorable is this reusable grocery bag? I got in Cali, Cali, Cali. What? You don't think so? Cost only 50 cents!


 
I had to get prepared for some Summer Lovin! Are you a fan of my fan? I know you are, but what am I? A fan. It's so unique too. Cost me only $8. I don't think it was ever used either. It still had the tags. Score!


 

Just love this neat dish rack! Now I am in need of a dish washer helper.  Any takers? Hubby just had his nails done. Cost was $2. 


 

How cute are these silver baby shoes? I just couldn't pass them up! Hubby and I don't have any kids though.  Not YET anyway. ;0) Cost was $1. 

 

What do you think of this painting? Kind of funky? Hubby didn't like it much. Though, it's now hanging in the (wo)man cave. He can run, but he can't hide! And Hubby now says it is growing on him. (Insert evil laugh here) Cost was $5. 
 
 

Ooh la la. How sexy is this black lacy clutch? It's because Fancy is my name! Cost $1. 

 

That's going to be it for this post. Stay Sexy Swap Meeters! Till next time! When you bring your Sexy Back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment