Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Haunting Halloween Haul


It was a Halloween Haul at the Swap Meet today with most of my Goodies costing $1 or less! 


Ghost Picture Frame cost $1.50. My most expensive item of the day. 


The frame is already on display with a pic of Hubby and I on Halloween 3 years ago. I was Minnie Mouse and he was a Werewolf. What? I tried to talk him into being Mickey Mouse, but he wasn't having it! ;0)


Black and White Pumpkin cost $1! It reminds me of Jack Skellington. Love it!


Spooky Halloween Garden Flag cost $1. 
It was still sealed in the package. 


Purple Glitter Skull cost $1. The seller actually gave me another just like it that had a broken cheekbone. I plan on gluing a black rose to cover it up. 


Orange Glitter Skull cost $1. These are ceramic and look really nice in person. 


Candy Corn Lights cost $1. They look very bright when lit. Now I'm craving Candy Corn! 


Witch Crossing Signs cost $1 each. These light up and do work. They will be displayed in the yard for the trick or treaters. Consider them Warned! 


Iron Rack cost $1. I plan on hanging my Necklaces from it. 


Pumpkin Candle Holders cost 2 for $1. They are so spookerific! 


They are already on display as the Witches Brew! 


Here is the craziness that I was rummaging through at the Swap Meet today.


I kind of regret not getting that huge purple spider. There were two of them and they would of looked frightful on our front porch! :0(


Haunted House Picture Frame cost $1. I plan on putting a pic of Hubby and I in our costumes this Halloween. 


Skull Lights cost $1. These take a battery and flash different colors. Creeperific!


Pumpkin cost $1. It takes a battery and lights up. 


Snowman Picture Frame cost $1. Cute for Xmas this year. 


Bath and Body Works lotion cost $1. Even Witches like to smell good on Halloween! ;0)


The lotion had a price tag of $9.50. I like my $1 buying price much better!


Jelly Shoes cost $1. These still had the tags and had never been worn. I wore jelly shoes in elementary school and now I still will! 


Happy Haunting Glitter Wood Sign cost $1. 


It had an original price of $19.99. Geez! My $1 buying price was a Spooktacular Deal! 


Here it is on display with My Halloween Witch I got on a previous Swap Meet Haul for $1 or less. 

The Swap Meet is a Frightfully Fantastic Spot to buy Inexpensive Halloween Decorations! You should try it if you can. Happy Hunting and Haunting! Till next time! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment