Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Broom Handle Redo With Contact Paper


Our Indoor Broom has been looking a bit tore up lately.

   

I mean, understandably so. She does put in lots of work on a daily basis. She is definitely a mover and a shaker. 


Though, in this household you look good while getting stuff done. ;0)


I have been wanting to peel the blue off the handle for about 3 weeks, but I couldn't remember where I put my roll of contact paper. 


I bought a roll of contact paper for a different project awhile back. Though, I didn't end up using it. 


So, when I noticed the broom handle starting to peel, it was the first thing that came to mind. 


These are all the supplies needed. Contact Paper and Scissors. 


The blue came off pretty darn easy. 


All I did was measure how much was needed. 


I cut two strips and pressed them onto the pole. Starting with the first strip on the bottom half. 


Since I wasn't willing to invest in a new broom just yet. This was the perfect fix. Plus, this broom still has a lot of work left to do. 


My broom is ready just in time for Halloween! 


That's going to be it on this post! Till next time My Pretties! 

      




No comments:

Post a Comment