Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Halloween Vintage Tree


I have been looking for a Vintage Tinsel Tree or a Black Halloween Tree for quite a while now. 

Being the bargain babe that I am, I would never pay full price for one. I'd prefer to buy one where not even tax is charged.  I like to keep as much money in the bank as possible, though I still like to have what my heart desires. 


That's why when purusing through My Craigslist App yesterday this $25 Vintage Tree Ad stopped me dead in my tracks!


Well, Hello Vintage Vixen. Do you want to live the rest of your life at the Fry Household as a Halloween Tree every year? Maybe even be displayed as a Valentine Tree as well? You do?! Well, let me see if your owners will take $20 for you. 

They will! It will be you and me in my pickup today before noon! You got a date with destiny Beautiful Vintage Tree! 


Here are a few Spookified Halloween Trees that give me Inspiration! Maybe they will inspire you too! :0)


Those Skeletons with the Top Hats are to die for! Cute Candy Corn Garland!


Simply Vintage And Simply Fantastic!


Lovely idea of decorating it as a Sweetheart Tree for Valentines Day! 


The Count Dracula and Owl are Adorable!  


That Spider Topper and Pumpkin Base are Perfection


I plan on decorating my tree on the cheap of course. Mostly with Fabulous Flea Market Finds. It's going to be Spooktacular! 
  

Oh how I love Halloween! 


Till next time Ghouls and Gobblins! 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment