Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Swap Meet Roll Top Desk

It was a successful quick trip to the Swap Meet this weekend. 


Look at this lovely Secretary Roll Top Desk that came home with me for $20. Actually $19.97, since there were 3 pennies in the drawers. 


It cleaned up nicely too. I plan on using it as a vanity for my makeup. All those slots and cubbies will be perfect. And I like that I can pull the top down to hide all from view.  


I just adore the flower carvings on the legs. So sexy! 


Heart Iron Rack cost $2. I plan on using it to display my nail polish. 


Spice Rack cost $1. I also plan on using this to display my nail polish. I'm going to hang it on the wall and paint it. 


Wire Tea Pot cost $1. Too cute to pass up. 


Here it is in all it's glory at the Swap Meet. 


Wood Blinds cost $5. We are finally going to have some privacy in our household.  Rather than being some nosey neighbor's Reality TV every night. This was my best buy of the day! Whoot!


Butterfly Plaque cost $1. I bought this to put near our baby girls ashes. However, I didn't notice until I got home that it says "beings" instead of "begins"! Really? What the hell?!? I still like it though...but I wouldn't of bought it had I noticed. 


Owl earrings cost $1. I'll admit it, I have an Owl Obsession. 


All new jewelry at this stand is always $1. 


Sandals cost $2 each. Cute for the summer. They still had the tags on. 

I also bought Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner, Soft Scrub Cleaner and Coconut Butter Lotion all in full condition for $1 each.  The Swap Meet is a great place to find brand name products for super cheap. So, don't turn your nose up to it!

Till next time! 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment