Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Handsome Hutch With Rippled Arms


Well, Hello There Handsome Hutch with Rippled Arms. You stopped me dead in my tracks on my Craigslist Stroll early this morning. 


I was actually in search of a Antique Vanity when I came across this interesting piece while perusing my Craigslist App. 


You mean to tell me you would of passed this baby by? Look at all that storage space! The possibilities are endless. 

Did I mention it has wheels? You see me rolling, they hating! Patrolling, trying to catch me riding dirty! ;0)


It had a selling price of $40. Though, due to me being a Bargain Babe. I brought it on home for $30! 


Our home is not very large and we really do not have much room for any large statement pieces. Though, what the heck! It will just make it that much cozier right? Or crowded. Either one, you decide. 


I think my Husband wishes I might have overlooked this Hunky Hutch. He thinks it crowds the dining room. Sorry Hubsters, it's here to stay! For now anyway... 


I think it will be great for buffet style gatherings. Or to display a milk glass collection. Or to store appliances not used often in the lower cabinet space. Maybe add a few matching baskets for extra table linens. There are so many options. 


I'm Happy with this Handsome Hutch with Rippled Arms.  My Hubby just needs to get used to not being the Hunkiest Hottie in the Household. Who cares if three is a crowd! ;0) 

Give Craigslist a try for used furniture. No need to spend hundreds or even thousands on certain new furniture. When buying secondhand you can easily switch things out and not feel guilty about any money lost. That way you don't feel like you have to live with a piece forever, only because you paid a lot of money for it. Till next time! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment