Sunday, September 8, 2013

Swap Meet For Dummies

I'm just kidding on the title of this post. I would never say such a thing. I would just think it.  Just kidding again.  ;0)


Look at this cool Cats For Dummies Reference Guide I got for $0.50! Hopefully, I can learn a thing or two about my fur babies. 


How adorable is this Lace Teddy Bear! Cost $0.50! Hubby doesn't like it much though. He says it not having eyes freaks him out. And I thought my kitties were the scaredy cats! 


Isn't this Metal Basket great? It's heavy and the handles move. Cost $1 ! 


Bubble Vase cost $0.50! It was too cute to pass up and the price was right! 


Mr. Snail cost $0.50. I like that his metal head screws off. This is actually an Avon Bottle. 


Basket Desk Organizer cost $1. Being organized brings me joy. I know, I'm weird. 


Partylite Candle Holder cost $1. I think it is so unique. Can't wait to test it out with a mini candle. 


Pink & Brown Decorative Pillow cost $1! What a great buy. It has a bit of sheen to it and was in excellent condition. 

That's going to be it on this haul. Not a whole lot of goods, but I'm happy with my buys. Till next time! 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment