Thursday, October 24, 2013

Spooktacular $15 Craigslist Buys

     

Did I reel you in with our Spooktacular Photo? Happy Halloween 2013 Ghouls and Goblins! 

This is actually my hubbylicious and I on our Wonderful Wedding Day 1/11/11. Minus the scary faces of course. I used a free Halloween Photo App to make us so FRIGHTENING!!! You should try it. If YOU DARE!


Now for my Spooktacular $15 Craigslist Buys. 


Black Mirror cost $15. They initially wanted $20, but I negotiated. This mirror is much larger than it appears in this photo. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to pick it up. If you stare long enough you might just see the Evil Queen of Snow White! ;0)


Black Iron Sconces cost $15 for the pair. They were much larger in person as well. Score!  These might have been previously hung in Count Dracula's Castle! ;0)

      
 
That's going to be it for my Spooky Craigslist Buys! Happy Halloween 2013! 


          

No comments:

Post a Comment